The hidden stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hidden stuff

I hope we can discuss some "hidden stuff" here.
    Let me start off with the orphan's names (I've taken some parts from other topics, It's not all mine ):

Tarff = ?
    Iniedia = Any Idea
    Micit = Miss It
    Ezade = Is That It ????
    Sithiss = See This

TIMES could also be re-arranged to SMITE.

Not too sure about Ezade though and Tarff is still puzzling me.

Also:

The part where the colored quotation marks are explained clearly has the shape of a chandelier.

Any more Ideas anyone?

Heyhey, found something else to think about:

The introduction (where the colored quotation marks are explained) has initials MD. Mark (Z.) Danielewski. But also Mose Dettledown.
    Mose Dettledown does not actually have a part in the story, she just provides the scenery for the story (a in East Texas). In a way, she is above the story.
    I guess, in the same way, Mark Danielewski just provides the scenery for the story, and is actually above it.

So who cut up the "respective and independently conducted interviews"?
    I suppose it was MD, but which one ?!?

Comment

Last edited by Ellimist; 08-28-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

do you have a life ellimist? or do you sit on your computer all day and read posts that are from your judgement seat flawed?

Comment

Comment

not trolling at all. i happen to be one of the few members who uses the search function for all my questions and unfortunately have nothing to add to the abundance of research information those before me have left behind. but every day i read a rude and arrogant reply by one of you pricks to a thread posted by a newbie and i feel obligated to remind you all of your pompous and, to be frank, pathetic control issues you seem to have over this board. i gave fatwoul this idea in the main forum, why not ignore every post that doesn't concern you or any new ideologies that you have already touched on? this way, you might not ever post again. and that would make us all very, very happy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Guilt.Beats.Hate
                i happen to be one of the few members who uses the search function for all my questions
                Want a cookie?

Originally posted by GBH
                unfortunately have nothing to add to the abundance of research information those before me have left behind.
                And consider the shit you're leaving behind for those who come after you.

Originally posted by GBH
                i feel obligated to remind you all
                Why bother? We're arrogant pricks. We don't give a tin shit.

Originally posted by GBH
                why not ignore every post that doesn't concern you or any new ideologies that you have already touched on?
                Because the search function you supposedly use cannot ignore such threads and it leads to varied, fucked up search results.

Comment

never stated otherwise.

you still remain the largest prick on the board. with fatwoul a close second.

Comment

Comment

You must have a lot of experiences with the cock to be able to decide who the biggest prick is.

In conclusion: OWNED.

Now go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
                        Well, what am I then?

Third? Damnit. I should work harder at it.
                        Considering the fact GBH and sutrix replied at the exact same minute, I believe it's safe to assume GBH means that you're the largest prick on the board.
                        You shouldn't belittle yourself that way.

Comment

Last edited by Ellimist; 08-28-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

indeed ellimist, you are the biggest prick on the board. rest assured of that. any new member who came after you can surely attest to this.

Comment

Last edited by Ellimist; 08-28-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X