Who has a moderator status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a moderator status?

Last edited by Magda; 03-01-2013, 12:25 AM.

If Ellimist really is a moderator, I'm gone. Why the forum would even entertain the idea of letting that fucker run things?

It does, however, explain why he is no longer on my ignore list as he once was. Magda's position on that list seems secure, however.

Comment

Dig, fats, what's weirder is the post I made on this thread - seconding Magda's question after I confirmed that El cannot be ignored (kind of like the clap) - has disappeared. Not that I wanted to ignore him, but the fact that I cannot if I so choose. And that my post is gone. Yeah that bugs me.

Comment

Originally posted by modiFIed View Post
        Dig, fats, what's weirder is the post I made on this thread - seconding Magda's question after I confirmed that El cannot be ignored (kind of like the clap) - has disappeared. Not that I wanted to ignore him, but the fact that I cannot if I so choose. And that my post is gone. Yeah that bugs me.
        Do you mean this post?

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreak View Post
          No, I don't. I mean the one I followed up with here.

Geez, get a life. You creep me out sometimes.
          Last edited by modiFIed; 12-15-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

fatwoul, I am curious how the forum appears to you with so many people on ignore. I believe I only have Bonemaster on ignore... Maybe poco locomotive but I believe she left some time ago.

It has to just be some choppy nonsense, no?

Comment

Back when we were getting hammered by spambots, we asked a few people if they would help us delete any posts that were obviously spam. They aren't allowed to touch posts by anyone other than spambots, they can't read your private messages and they have no other privileges. We sympathize with those who had set username blocks, but we're a small operation here and hope you will understand that we sometimes need additional help.

Comment

Sure, but ellimist is a facebook-friend-deleting scumbag. I'd rather have the place overrun with bots than know it isn't cos his slimy hands are helping.

Comment

Originally posted by katatonic View Post
                  fatwoul, I am curious how the forum appears to you with so many people on ignore. I believe I only have Bonemaster on ignore... Maybe poco locomotive but I believe she left some time ago.

It has to just be some choppy nonsense, no?
                  Exactly that. It's great. The incompleteness has a great HoL quality to it; the lack of meaning restores meaning.

Comment

Sounds juicy. How about you smoke some weed and give us the details?

Comment

Originally posted by fatwoul View Post
                      Exactly that. It's great. The incompleteness has a great HoL quality to it; the lack of meaning restores meaning.
                      I should know you would love that, how annoying.

Comment

Despite having Magda on ignore, I can type the following in confidence, with reference to at least one of her posts in this thread:

tl;dr

Comment

Damn. I have everyone on ignore and I can still see everyone's posts! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Ra-ra View Post
                            Damn. I have everyone on ignore and I can still see everyone's posts! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you have everyone on ignore, what do you hope to gain from checking the forum?

Comment

pssst . . . sarcasm

Ra-ra is too nice, i doubt she has anyone on ignore. . .then again, neither do i - can't be bothered, i just don't read what i don't care to.
                              Last edited by marsjams13; 02-01-2013, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X