Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So banned members aren't banned anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowish haze
    Gosh, this forum does seem to have a problem with spammers. In fact, you don't have to be a spammer to experience this. All you have to do is register and start posting and you already end up on the list of suspects as one of bm3k reincarnations :)

Of course, no offense taken, fatwoul.
    Hey man, I'm a mental patient. What do you all expect? I'm not "spamming", I'm trying to promote my début novel. EVENTUALLY, this will sink in. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day etc...

Comment

Originally posted by nikhsub1
      Huh?
      This site is definitely doing my head in. Why not just ban me again? I have absolutely no interest in either MZD, or any of his fans, or any of the people on this site. I can see that this will end in tears.

I am requesting that you both:
      a.) Ban my IP address,
      b.) DELETE Bonemaster3000.

I am pretty damn certain that EVERY SINGLE member on here will thank you. You know what I get like when I hit drugs too hard. I can get death threaty, and I don't want to get death threaty.

I am asking you nicely to ban my IP address and wipe me from your system.

Otherwise, fucking game on.

"Sex is mathematics"- BRET EASTON ELLIS, American Psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaster3000
        I am requesting that you both:
        a.) Ban my IP address,
        b.) DELETE Bonemaster3000.
        Why don't you just..I don't know..stop posting then? I know that's really obvious, but still?

Originally posted by Bonemaster300
        I can get death threaty...
        Me first!

Comment

Because I genuinely have masochistic tendencies. I am trying to write my way out of these. My personal theory is that you are all losers, who are jealous of the fact I have written an awesome book. It's funny, by the way, how you compared me to Chuck Paluhniak, since we are totally different writers. Fight Club (which was disappointing...I mean, split personality????) ends in a mental institution. Mine begins in one. The only way you can stop me posting, is by deleting me once and for all. And by all means, send me a death threat. Make it a good un!!!

Comment

I know that deep down, if you really wanted to "write" your way out of it, you could just send a few nasty PMs to certain users, post obscene (-ly long, colourful) posts, and others of the like! You aren't trying hard enough to get yourself banned. Instead, you're responding to my posts which are so, so harmless.

My personal theory is that you like us.

Comment

Originally posted by ThereIsNoDarkSky
              I know that deep down, if you really wanted to "write" your way out of it, you could just send a few nasty PMs to certain users, post obscene (-ly long, colourful) posts, and others of the like! You aren't trying hard enough to get yourself banned. Instead, you're responding to my posts which are so, so harmless.

My personal theory is that you like us.
              Ha! Shows what you know. I am a ruthless mercenary, at war with God. All men fear me. No woman can tame me.

Comment

Originally posted by ThereIsNoDarkSky
                ...My personal theory is that you like us.
                I suspect that comment confused, frustrated and upset poor BM more than he knows how to express.

I delight in the knowledge that I will never know for sure.

Comment

He pretty much responded by making farting noises with his armpit.

Comment

Ah, so more intelligent than his usual offerings. Sorry I missed it.

Comment

...3 weeks since his last post. Things look promising.

Comment

If everyone ignores him, he'll get bored and go away. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ra-ra
                          If everyone ignores him, he'll get bored and go away. :)
                          Right on the money, chico. I got fish to fry. BIG fish. But I promise that a few of my cult members will be back on my behalf...

So I bid you adieu, and hope that Mark Z. Danielewski keeps on writing, uh, such awesome books. I mean he's like, totally a genius.

www.twitter.com/pynchonward

Comment

Working...
                          X