No announcement yet.

Tired of spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I come back after 3 days, I have a pm from the last hero and see he was banned.... when the hell did this happen?

Comment

Hi, kittee, welcome to the forum. You see, trolls are banned here, along with spambots (which have apparently been effectively eradicated), so we are eternally grateful to nikhsub1 for his fantastic work.

Comment

Do you suppose he goes away like that just to bring us to the point of despair and make his inevitable rescue all the more heroic and our gratitude effusive?

Comment

Yes.

And it's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
            Hi, kittee, welcome to the forum. You see, trolls are banned here, along with spambots (which have apparently been effectively eradicated), so we are eternally grateful to nikhsub1 for his fantastic work.
            OKay Ell I get it. Since when was he a troll? Apart from asking stupid questions (which did get some new talk happening) what did he do wrong? Could it even be proven that he is Axl?? Seriously?

Comment

It was either axl or shadowboxer.

Either way, nikhsub1 bans people who make and use multiple accounts, either to avoid a past ban (axl) or to troll (shadowboxer), like thelasthero did.

How many times have we gone over this?

Comment

It was either axl or shadowboxer.

Either way, nikhsub1 bans people who make and use multiple accounts, either to avoid a past ban (axl) or to troll (shadowboxer), like thelasthero did.

How many times have we gone over this?
                Um okay the topic has been bought up a lot of times. I understand that, but I was talking about a specific person. I was wondering, cause I didn't think he didn't anything really that wrong. Apart from punctuation and grammar (but then again a lot of us would be thrown out for that). I just think that this case was extreme.

Comment

You will always find an exception.

I do not particularly like repeating myself, but here we go again:

thelasthero was primarily banned due to having multiple accounts.

Is that simple enough for you to understand?

Comment

You will always find an exception.

I do not particularly like repeating myself, but here we go again:

thelasthero was primarily banned due to having multiple accounts.

Is that simple enough for you to understand?
                    I'm not arguing about banning people for multiple accounts... I am asking how can you prove it?

And your snipey comments at the end are not necessary Ellimist.

Comment

Then I shall place my snipey comments at the beginning:

Are you incapable of paying attention?

thelasthero made a thread saying he was axl and that he was back.

Now, I am taking a risk here giving you a full explanation, because you probably won't understand it, but nikhsub1 has access to IP addresses and hostmasks. This means he knows when someone has made multiple accounts and posts from them. More importantly, he is god here, so bannings and deletions are at his discretion.

I am done explaining this to you as of right now.

Comment

Now, I am taking a risk here giving you a full explanation, because you probably won't understand it, but nikhsub1 has access to IP addresses and hostmasks. This means he knows when someone has made multiple accounts and posts from them. More importantly, he is god here, so bannings and deletions are at his discretion.

You can be such an ass sometimes. Shall I send in your applause now? Oh wonderful Ellimist, you're brilliant and witty comments must make you feel so god damn special sometimes!!

Maybe while you are sitting alone you can think of some more...

Comment

Why are you being so rude? You shouldn't blame Kittee because you haven't explained yourself properly. I can see you are a total fangirl for nikhsub1 who is probably quite nice. A shame the same can't be said for you.

Comment

kittee, is that you? What did we just get done talking about? Multiple accounts = banning... you really don't understand a thing, do you?

Originally posted by Amelie
                            Angry people lash out at everyone on dearest Kittee. Then they fall over and graze their knees and a kitty or bunny rushes over with a hanky to help them, then the angry person pushes the kitty or bunny away in a marked manner.
                            Last edited by Ellimist; 11-09-2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

kittee, is that you? What did we just get done talking about? Multiple accounts = banning... you really don't understand a thing, do you?

http://www.ofleaves.com/forum/showthread.php?p=113175#post113175
                              Wow Ell You are brilliant... Of course it is me . You really are full of yourself!! You are so damn smart!
                              Take your stupid conspiracy theories else where. Must you always come up with these lame ideas? Ask daemon. He knows who it is!! And he will be able to confirm that this person IS NOT ME.

Comment

http://www.ofleaves.com/forum/showthread.php?p=113175#post113175
                                Oh my God, did you go back to my elderly quotes to find something tricky. Why don't you use your IP address contacts to uncover the truth.

You can write about it tonight at home "Dear Diary, Today nikhsub1 looked up an IP address for me, just for me and for me only because he loves me lots and lots".

Comment

Working...
                                X