Welcome Housemates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Housemates!

Some of us will come here from the Facebook groups and some have been here in the forums from the beginning. Regardless of how you found this place, you're a mate now. This is a place to ask questions about using the forums and introduce yourself.

Hell yes the forums are back

Comment

Hey, hi, hello. Y'all may know me as Jessica Thunstrom Nelson from the Facebook groups.

I've been here since 2005, originally just lurking for a couple years, then joining so I could comment, but I'm such a different person now that I would rather leave that account in the past, please and thank you.

I'm happy the board is being resurrected, and I sincerely hope my membership and mod roles in the Facebook groups and the communities we built there can follow me here.

Comment

Hey all! I am Daniel Williams from Facebook. glad to see the forums back up!

Comment

Curiouser and curiouser. . .

Comment

Glad to be back in a .

Comment

So glad to see the forums back open! Have been a member for many years and was so sad when these forums closed.
              it's great to be back!!

Comment

Hello all! I'm excited to be here. I joined the party back in 2016 and lurked around for a while. Coincidentally decided to do a reread shortly before the forums reopened, and I haven't been able to close the book this time. I'm really looking forward to having some new conversations with you all.

Comment

Working...
                X