1. Standard forum rules apply; no flaming, no trolling, no spamming.
2. Use the Report This Post button to flag threads that appear to be breaking a rule, rather than replying to them.
3. Please do not post any links before you have reached five posts.
4. Search first to see if a thread on a topic you wish to discuss has already been created.
5. Try and keep off-topic posts controlled. If the thread you want to post in seems off-topic, post anyway. On-topic posts always take precedence over off-topic.
6. Please keep posts entirely consisting of "PONIES! Ponies, ponies, ponies!1! I like Ponies!" or "seconded", "thirded", etc. at a minimum. If you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation, then by all means don't.
7. Do not double post. Use the Edit Button.
8. Do not cross post in multiple boards. You may link to existing posts and threads when relevant, but do not reproduce them entirely.
9. Do not post browser-crashing pranks.
10. Do not post blocks of coloured text. Red text is reserved for mods, so please do not use any shade of red at all.
11. Keep signature images under 100 px vertically and keep the filesize as low as possible.
12. Handle moderation concerns through the proper channels - do not start a thread about it, and do not derail a current thread to discuss it. PM the moderator in question, or if that's not known, another moderator.
13. If you have any questions or issues or anything you'd like to talk to us about, feel free to PM a moderator and we'll see what we can do for you.