X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member cat photos is back...!

There is never been a more appropriate moment in board history to share some member pet photos! If they are cats.

Sadly, my hold is down to two these days (from an original five circa 2006) :(. Rex died a few months ago after a short battle with cat-mouth cancer. We're all hanging in there, though, and are looking forward to the Familiar!

This is Chase doing some light reading. He's changed a lot since Rex passed away, truth be told. They were true best cat-buds :(

And this is Angel, getting a little more involved in her literature. It's hard to tell from the picture (I think she's a little embarrassed anyway), but she currently is sporting a shaved belly! She got an ultrasound at the vet last week, which was a little much for what turned out to be a cat-cold.

~

And now it is your turn! There seriously better not be any dogs in here though > : O!
    Last edited by CpVb006; 09-19-2010, 02:16 PM.

I'm disappointed/ecstatic about what this corner of the forum has turned into. :)

Comment

Comment

Dude. It's called resize.

Comment

Hoisted on my own petard!

But that's ACTUAL SIZE - you've got to get the full effect, my man is huge.

Comment

big cats best cats.

Comment

That's my cat Calcetina waiting for its plate on New Year's dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by elmago

That's my cat Calcetina waiting for its plate on New Year's dinner.
                A big bowl of menudo will fix that hangover right up.

(Great pic.)

Comment

Comment

Dragon

Wolf

Yossarian

A rare sight

Comment

I just revisited lolcats.com last night for reasons I can't explain. I also spent an hour watching Maru videos. Something terrible is happening to me.

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have a cat but I would love to have one. Cats are so amazing.

Comment

I can't have a cat where i live. But this one stares at everyone who walks behind me.405369bb14e06a64e20ca1a34910733f.jpg

Comment

35 Unexplainable Photos Of Cats (Thanks to Steven Hall)

Comment

May as well make the first post a cat one.

Our barn cat ... 24/7 Miss Murder.

18fe5f9637ac49938cd0329de3b80bdd.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X