Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server keeps kicking me off and then telling me I'm not human. My mechanical little robot brain is mildly offended, but mostly annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by po-m View Post
      The server keeps kicking me off and then telling me I'm not human. My mechanical little robot brain is mildly offended, but mostly annoyed.
      Don't draw attention to it! When the robots finally win, you'll be able to inflitrate their ranks to help the Resistance.
      (Incidently, have you picked your post-Apocolypse name yet? Mine's going to be Syntax.)

Comment

It's either got to be something that establishes total dominance, like "Queen Esmerelda", "The Duchess" or "Cher"...or something completely unassuming...like "Frank", maybe. Yeah. Frank.

Comment

FYI - We'll be updating the back end of the forums today and tomorrow, so if you encounter any downtime, we'll be back soon!

Comment

So I have a thought.
            One of the things that has trapped my focus has been the interconnected aspects of all of MZD's books. But I have occasionally found myself at a loss as to which section any given post of the matter belongs in. For instance would a thread discussing the similarities between Sam&Hailey and the Narcons be more appropriate in the TF or OR forum? Would a thread comparing the "Swords" of the harmless sword smith with Zampano's TNR go in the HOL or T50YS forums? And of course there is VEM(which has its own discussion thread on nearly every forum.) and Circle Round A Stone Publications whom could also reasonably be discussed in relation to all of the books as well.
            So then my thought and question is this, would there be any value in a centralized place for discussing these things?
            So what does anyone else think? I suppose it could be argued that these kinds of not one place or the other discussions belong right here in the out of the way forum, i just wonder if something more specific could be useful.

Comment

Working...
            X