No announcement yet.

Favorite video games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Defense Force. The graphics may be on a par with that Dungeon Master screenshot up there, but it's like playing a 1950's B-movie.

Those spiders though. Jumping web-spitting bastards.

Comment

I still love the graphics for Dungeon Master, there's something so charming about the whole game...

Comment

Thief
        BioShock
        Half-Life
        Resident Evil
        Diablo

Comment

Not Half-Life 2?

or Assassin's Creed?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
            Not Half-Life 2?

or Assassin's Creed?
            Half-Life 2 maybe but Assassin's Creed? surely not! it was a fun game but incredibly repetitive which only made it dull plus the stupid futuristic storyline that really didnt add anything was just annoying. could of been an amazing game with a bit more time and effort put in

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
              Not Half-Life 2?

or Assassin's Creed?
              I would throw Half-Life 2 in there.

I own AC but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Comment

I just started MadWorld for the Wii.

Fucking brutal. I love it. The character has a bionic arm with a retractable chainsaw... I bet they stole the idea from Army of Darkness.

Oh, and first "boss" to fight? a sorta Minotaur.
                Last edited by Ellimist; 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age are my all time favourite games. I don't think that'll ever change either. I strongly recommend you look at it, Emulator or not, it's worth every penny!

And Starcraft, Starcraft never gets old no matter how much you play it, after 10 years or probably more it's still fun to play...

Comment

Omg, am I that much of a loser that I have at least played EVERY game listed on this thread?

I can't even give a favorite genre! lmao

Sega Genesis, ftw.

Lately I have been playing Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike. I seem to be addicted to Valve's games like they somehow laced them with visual crack.

Comment

Spring Break begins today!!!!!! And I just recently got my hands on Final Fantasy VII, It's been about 10 years since I played it. I might as well just buy some weed and forget about doing anything productive with my break...

BTW- the band Final Fantasy, named after the videogame series, is worth checking out. Experimental band imploring lots of orchestral instruments into traditional pop frameworks

Comment

The Last Remnant is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by noevilstar
                          Spring Break begins today!!!!!! And I just recently got my hands on Final Fantasy VII.
                          I wish I was listening to Mahler symphonies back in High School, they make an excellent soundtrack to Final Fantasy VII

Comment

i know this is kind of sad, but last night I got stuck staying up late and playing crash bandicoot... haha i forgot how much fun that game is

Comment

There's nothing wrong with that. I've been playing Civilization 4 quite a bit for the past two days.

Comment

I miss SimCity4.

Comment

Working...
                                X