blue man group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue man group

Has anyone seen the blue man groupperform?

i just saw them. . .wow!

What made me even think to bring this up here is that there was a couple of parts where they had multiple signs to read at once, and of course there wasn't enough time to read all of them. You could follow one set all the way through or frantically jump from sign to sign taking in as much as you could.

Made me feel slightly like being lost in the again (on a much, much smaller scale)

and by the way, anyone know: why are they blue?

Re: blue man group

Originally posted by marsjams13
    ...by the way, anyone know: why are they blue?
    If they weren't, they would just be The Man Group., which is less catchy.

Comment

Re: blue man group

Originally posted by fatwoul
      If they weren't, they would just be The Man Group., which is less catchy.
      True, but look at The Man Show, it did alright

Comment

I was going to see them in Las Vegas, but their tickets were expensive, so I saw Penn and Teller instead. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
          I was going to see them in Las Vegas, but their tickets were expensive, so I saw Penn and Teller instead. :)
          Yeah, i wouldn't have been able to afford it. Lucky for me my wife and (mostly) her mother pitched in a got tickets for my birthday.

penn and teller are still pretty cool though

Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Blue Man Group......when you went, do they still flood the theater with toilet paper?! That was seriously so fun. The whole theater is filled up to everyone's waste with glow-in-the-dark toilet paper. Madness I tell you! Flavorable madness! And ironically, the same guys who flood a theater with TP play PVC pipes as their instruments. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Desplain
              I LOVE LOVE LOVE Blue Man Group......when you went, do they still flood the theater with toilet paper?! That was seriously so fun. The whole theater is filled up to everyone's waste with glow-in-the-dark toilet paper. Madness I tell you! Flavorable madness!
              Oh yeah!!! :)

Paper everywhere, hanging from the upper balcony, surrounding us, it was madness. . .and just then the strobe light started - such a surreal experience.

Originally posted by Desplain
              And ironically, the same guys who flood a theater with TP play PVC pipes as their instruments. Go figure.
              Yeah, earlier in the show they had this video segment about how we are all connected through plumbing, and what happens when "the system" backs up. So this paper thing kind of makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X