What religion are you?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by katatonic
    Sounds like stuff happens that she wants to happen sometimes which makes her religion just a fact of life. So I guess... since it's a "fact"... It has been the best one presented yet.
    Ha! I can understand that. Transform a normal, everday thing into a religion. Cool. Go for that, it's the American dream!

"I want to put babies on spikes.."
    "Go then!"
    "Hi, I'm crazy Eddie... I put babies on spikes, you want a rack of babies, we got babies on racks!"

er... sorry. uncontrollable (sort of) Eddie Izzard moment.

Comment

• Hi, I'm crazy Eddie... I put babies on spikes, you want a rack of babies, we got babies on racks!"
      Whoa watch out Ellimist is on the run...But take out the part of them being on spikes and only on racks, then subliminally I know what you meant!!!
      Oh I have discovered it.

Comment

• :?:

Comment

• um... quoi?

Comment

• I assume katatonic was asking about my message, don't worry I was just haivng one of those "dirty" moments. Sorry slipping back :cry:

Comment

• Watch it. 8)
              Mr. Monster will get you.

Comment

• Watch it.
                Mr. Monster will get you
                I'm sorry but I am not familiar with Mr Monster?? Who are you ? I want my mummy.

Come out, come out where ever you are!! *searches in the cupboard* nope no Mr monster here

*searches in the pantry* nope no mr Monster here. :(

*seaches under the bed* nope no Mr monster here. :(

*searches on the internet and i scream* he is hideous...oh hang on thats just my sock. Phew!!

Comment

• I don't mean this in a "you're dumb" way, but Mr. Monster is fatwoul.

You probably know this already, but I'm just maknig sure.

Comment

• I don't mean this in a "you're dumb" way, but Mr. Monster is fatwoul.

You probably know this already, but I'm just maknig sure.
                    Actually I didn't know that. I find Fatwoul quiet an amazing man, I would never go say far as to say he is a Mr. moster

(and yes I am being serious)

Comment

• Originally posted by katatonic
                      Watch it. 8)
                      Mr. Monster will get you.
                      Ha yeah that's really funny. Here's another one for you: sutrix blows goats.

Comment

• ---

Comment

• Ha yeah that's really funny.
                          Is it? I don't see it, damn this cheap assed brain, work god damn it.
                          it won't process anything and I'm stupidier than I was 2 minutes ago..
                          What happens in an hour ??

Comment

• ---

Comment

• look more birds (god i am so good at distractions)

Comment

• ---

Comment

Working...
                                X