Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what everyone needs on a Friday afternoon: Aggressive Alpine Skiing!

Comment

And for early Monday evenings: a ludicrous hand-drawn point-and-click adventure complete with appalling spelling and grammar... YES!

Comment

Originally posted by fearful_syzygy
        The music's so damn addictive!

And I seem to lose each time I try jumping over the second .

I think I laughed my guts out.

Thank ya, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by sutrix
          The music's so damn addictive!
          Just wait till you get to the BeerLand part of the course. It's a bit stupid that there aren't any restart points, though, because it's actually insanely difficult that game.

Actually, I've just discovered that you can zoom while jumping normally as well, so it's not as difficult as I'd thought, but it's still annoying.

There I've played it to the end now, my final score was 34965.

My latest Flash addiction is Curveball, although I find that the lack of a mouse becomes a fairly severe handicap round about level 7. :(

Comment

You dare enter the realm of the mouse?

Somehow, I can't imagine this sentence being any more perfect. Subjecting it to the rules of grammar would only cheapen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stencil
              You dare enter the realm of the mouse?

Somehow, I can't imagine this sentence being any more perfect. Subjecting it to the rules of grammar would only cheapen it.
              Ha: I choose knowledge.

Comment

No, no, no! Didn't you go to the end of the long corridor behind the first door on the right?

Comment

No, no, no! Didn't you go to the end of the long corridor behind the first door on the right?
                  Yes.

I was referring to the choice you have to make to get to the next level: an exit, or information. (Although the game is beginning to fade away already from my memory, so I'm not sure if I'm screwing it all up.)

Awright.

Comment

:-$ (I know).

Comment

http://ebaumsworld.com/deanimator.html ZOMBEIGHS! And based on an HP Lovecraft story, ostensibly. Hense why the protagonist is a twiggy old guy with a six-shooter.

Comment

My latest Flash addiction is Curveball, although I find that the lack of a mouse becomes a fairly severe handicap round about level 7. :(
                        Wow, I just loaded it, am at level 4 and how do you manage to curve it sans a mouse, f_s? Must take a hell of a lot of precision trackballing, doesn't it?

This one is addictive. Longest I went is 889.7m.

Comment

Wow, I just loaded it, am at level 4 and how do you manage to curve it sans a mouse, f_s? Must take a hell of a lot of precision trackballing, doesn't it?
                          I am the king of the touchpad. 8)

This one is addictive. Longest I went is 889.7m.
                          Ah the Bloody Pingu Throw. I remember that one. Everyone was pretty obsessed with it a couple of years ago. I got reprimanded by fatwoul for gloating over my 1200 something hi-score, if I remember correctly.

The only way to get any sort of decent score in that is to hit Pingu so that his head only just goes off the top of the screen and then lands on three consecutive mines, and preferably a double one somewhere along the way.

Comment

The only way to get any sort of decent score in that is to hit Pingu so that his head only just goes off the top of the screen and then lands on three consecutive mines, and preferably a double one somewhere along the way.
                            That's the one that got me my 889.7. It was probably a fluke, because I still miss most hits. I either swing too early or too late.

Comment

One for the mind.

The first ten or so levels are piss easy (i.e. anything other than 'Extreme'), but it gets harder from then on.

Edit: And once you get tired of that, there's always this one.
                              It took me a while to work out what the lyrics to the song were, I must admit.

Comment

*boink*

Comment

Working...
                                X