No announcement yet.

Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OR MySpace has been updated with pics, including some from the recording sessions, and some more samples.

Comment

Audio lunchbox now has all reels, and the "free" credits are, infact, free. Got everything no problem, for just under 10$, plus a free CD. Great deal!

Comment

Originally posted by elmago
        Well, the mp3 seems to sound good enough for an mp3. My comment is more about the reading itself. I've listened to MZD in various other performances, and I don't like this particular one a lot. Hailey, I don't like her at all. I don't think I could listen to her for 4.5 hours. I liked some of the auditioners a lot better than MZD and Hailey girl. The OR Audio Project is kind of a letdown for me right now.
        I know this thread is long dead but I just got a copy of Only Revolutions (paperback) for X-mas and thought oh my god, this would be great to listen to as an audiobook. I mean I really love the audio piece that plays on the OnlyRevolutions.com website. But listening to the bits of audio from cdbaby this sounds nothing like that. Is it just because of the small sample from cdbaby that I get the impression? Are other parts of the audio reels done like the thing on the website? If yes, than I am totally mistaken and will buy it right away. If it is mostly MZDs and Alexis' (that's her name, right?) plain voices reading the text (quite poorly, I think, from the few seconds that I'm allowed to listen to) then I sure won't but stick to reading it out aloud myself.
        Oh and Payplay seems to have removed the 5th reel, whereas every other cost just as little as €2,70.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSuperTash
          If it is mostly MZDs and Alexis' (that's her name, right?) plain voices reading the text
          It is. There are sound effects and some music interspersed throughout, but that track that plays on the OR site is on Reel 5, and called Revolutions of Ruin - a montage, if you will, of the book. I really like it, but the whole book is not performed that way.

Comment

Coming Soon

How is this different than shopping online at a retailers website and using the discount/coupon codes they send to registered users?

Comment

Working...
            X