Just some random S&H Theories and Musings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some random S&H Theories and Musings

So, uhm, hi forum! My dad has been showing me a lot of YouTube talks with spiritualist Eckhart Tolle, who's been quite the interesting fellow. But anyway, one of the things he talks about all the time is the presence of the soul or self. One of the reasons I'm so attracted to OR is, I think, not just of Sam and Hailey as characters (physical people, gods, entities, etc.) but I think it is literally being told by two souls, to each other and for each other. Even the dedication of "You were there." seems, to me, to be the actual beginning of each others stories ("You were there, why am I telling you?...All right...") Hailey and Sam drive through time and space because they ARE time and space, moving through itself, musing to itself. Hopes this makes sense.

hi hi hi hi
    HI. HOW ARE YOU.
    I AM FINE.
    WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
    MY NAME IS JERRY.

I AM HAPPY.

I WILL KILL YOU ALL.

Comment

Oh good, another psychopath.

Anyway, WAYfan: that topic has been discussed a bit in a few threads already. Here's one, for example. Maybe get in on the action there and you will get a little more perspective...or more questions.

Comment

Who's a psychopath?
        It's a quote from a movie...

Comment

I liked the book, too.

Comment

lawl

Comment

I blame you all for bursting in laughter during a very serious conference at Pompidou center in Paris.
              That'll teach me to check the forums
              I miss having the time to write, muse & rant here, I will be back !

Comment

Working...
              X