HOL-inspired website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOL-inspired website

hey everyone, i'm new to the board (or at least as far as posting is concerned)....thought this may be of some interest...i gave my site a HOL facelift--doesn't exactly follow all the rules, but you get the idea

http://shapedlikeagun.com

=)

Nice! I like it. Very confusing. In a good way.

I only wish I could listen to MP3s on this stupid proxy connection. Lousy workplace.

Comment

"Celebrity." It's good stuff.

Comment

thanks! i'm trying to make it 'more confusing' while not entirely frustrating the user...it's a fine line that's approached well in the book, but on the web, attention spans seem to be much shorter. well, at least mine is.

Comment

wow...i like it. good work :)

one question...why DO NOT EXIST
          in stead of DOES?

Comment

maybe they didnt want to resemble HOL too much. and Celebrity was really moving.

Comment

Interesting indeed. What software did you use for the reverse-text image?

One thing I'd suggest is not making every hyperlink red and struck. Adds to the confusion.

Comment

ah, thanks for the feedback....i did all the reversed-text images in photoshop...everything else is just html. true, i should throw in a few less obvious links...so site's complexity, in a way, depends on the person exploring it

Comment

Working...
                X