The Whalestoe code.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Whalestoe code.

I finished of Leaves yesterday and everyone's been saying that there is a code in the letter from Johnny's mom that can be foung on page 615 in of Leaves and page 40 in the Whalestoe Letters could anyone help me out on cracking that code?

The Whalestoe code.

Someone else has found that you can actually start looking for the code a few words earlier, and it'll still make sense...

Comment

The Whalestoe code.

I don't know if I found the same thing that you guys are talking about but I did notice one thing in the Whalestoe Letters/HOL. On page 615, I found one message. If you look at the first letter in each word in thses phrases:
      "zealous accomodations, medical prescriptions, & (and) needless other wonders, however obvious -- debilitating in deed; you ought understand -- letting occur such evil?"

When you turn the & symbol into 'and' the first letters of each word spell out "Zampano, who did you lose?"

Am I crazy or did I actually stumble upon something?
      ~Eric

Comment

The Whalestoe code.

You Definately got onto something with that code. Am I onto something with your messages? litesneeze-eric...song lyric, and former producer/boyfriend of Tori Amos?

Comment

Working...
        X