X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to HoL

Hi All I am new to HoL and I can't seem to put it down. I think I am just a little confused and need a little help. I have been reading the actual story and then going back to read what is typed in the footnotes. Can someone tell me if this is right. I am just not sure. Would like any advice on the subject. Thanks and Happy Reading.....

Candy [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

New to HoL

I read it as it is laid out, which obviously means juggling the Navidson Record, to Zampano's comments, and Johnny's commentary, all of which can get a little confusing at points, but it is worth the effort.

At one point it is suggested that the reader chooses between skipping forward to the Whalestoe letters (from Johnny's mother), or reading them at the end. I chose not to, but either route is rewarding.

Comment

New to HoL

of leaves can be very confusing. There is no reason for everything that happens it just does (with a few crazy bits chucked in). But why does delirium have to advertize a website that has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.

Comment

New to HoL

It's his signature, and it may be whatever he chooses it to be.

I take it that you've visited it? I haven't yet.

heh

Comment

New to HoL

Use the search function, you'll be surprised at how often Tom Clancy's sensual fun-loving military tales of lust have popped up on this message board.

Comment

Working...
          X