Whats with the pause symbols?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with the pause symbols?

Is there any significance to the pause symbols on the inside of the front and back covers on of Leaves?

Are you talking about the promo for ? I don't have any pause symbols in my edition.

Comment

Its also on the inside of the cover for HOL. Any idea about it's significance?

Comment

Yes, it is just a promo for . It should also have come with a bookmark advertising Poe's album and this forum, unless you bought it used. The significance is that MZD has some good PR.

Comment

Ah alrighty, thanks guys

Comment

Equal sign

Originally posted by po-m View Post
            Yes, it is just a promo for . It should also have come with a bookmark advertising Poe's album and this forum, unless you bought it used. The significance is that MZD has some good PR.
            I am reading of Leaves and did not know the symbol was related to . My interpretation was that it is a sideways equal sign, the book talks about how important it is to humans that things in the Universe "add up", that there is an answer for everything that makes sense, thus the equal sign.

Comment

Originally posted by yosh8i View Post
              I am reading of Leaves and did not know the symbol was related to . My interpretation was that it is a sideways equal sign, the book talks about how important it is to humans that things in the Universe "add up", that there is an answer for everything that makes sense, thus the equal sign.
              Equal signs are horizontal.

Comment

He said sideways. Doy.

Comment

Maybe you're just making a big deal of things

Comment

Originally posted by katatonic View Post
                    He said sideways. Doy.
                    So... not equal signs, then. lol

Comment

Equal signs are horizontal? Ah, no wonder I failed math Yes, I said sideways equal sign. Aren't there multiple pages with sideways text? But moving on...

Comment

Equal signs are horizontal? Ah, no wonder I failed math Yes, I said sideways equal sign. Aren't there multiple pages with sideways text? But moving on...
                        Ellimist is just messing with you. He's a mathematician. No sense of humor whatsoever.

Comment

It's true. I heard his second favorite thing to do at parties is geometry proofs.

Comment

Paws symbols?

Comment

Working...
                            X