Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And then all at once it was gone, replaced by ^

Pg 435

Replaced by what? Where does this sentence conclude?

That empty page is the conclusion. "replaced by nothing/the abyss". Read the footnote.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Comment

Derp. I'm reading this book too literally. I've just finished and I'm already contemplating reading again.

Comment

Me too. After two weeks of only reading tiny bits I couldnt help myself and I had to read it again. Its really cool to read it for the second time, even though it doesnt really clarify anything. Im now making a list of everything odd (pisces, haand, things that indicate Johnny=Zampano or Zampano=Navidson or Navidson=Johnny and other things as well) , I hope this book will start to make some sense when Im done... Even though Im not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ellenthe View Post
          Me too. After two weeks of only reading tiny bits I couldnt help myself and I had to read it again. Its really cool to read it for the second time, even though it doesnt really clarify anything. Im now making a list of everything odd (pisces, haand, things that indicate Johnny=Zampano or Zampano=Navidson or Navidson=Johnny and other things as well) , I hope this book will start to make some sense when Im done... Even though Im not so sure.
          Haha. This is my copy of the book:

fde07fd57ba2c69bbd3ff836d50e8f83.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ellenthe View Post
            Spoiler: it won't. That's the whole point.

Comment

Working...
            X