Holloway / The Hol[ ]y Tape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway / The Hol[ ]y Tape

Anybody attempt to reconstruct the burned out text from chapter XIII(The Minotaur) parts 8 & 9?

I'm working on it, but I don't have time to post what I've got right now, just wondering if anyone already has their interpretation. Also wondering if the part numbers have contextual meaning. If you look at part 12, the last one, where Tom dies, that made me think of an earlier footnote, #292. It relates to part 12 of the Holloway tape, questioning the existence of it, and part twelve's description was lost. Just a thought.

I'll check back here when I'm not busy and try to type it up.

Originally posted by x_debaser
    I'll check back here when I'm not busy and try to type it up.[/FONT]
    How about you do that before posting?

What the hell is wrong with people?

Comment

your answers are here
      ingore the first sentence.

Comment

yeah sutrix, chill the fuck out man. I havent seen anything from you but nag and complain. that being said I get it. I'm simply trying to draw attention to the parts that other people seem to leave untouched in this forum.

Comment

yeah sutrix, chill the fuck out man. I havent seen anything from you but nag and complain. that being said I get it. I'm simply trying to draw attention to the parts that other people seem to leave untouched in this forum.
          So... just what percentage of sutrix's 4000 plus posts have you read?

You're starting to sound very familiar...

Comment

Hi, Cord.

Comment

Whut? You think I'm the only one who finds some people's attitude too much?

Comment

He wasn't talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by sutrix
                  Hi, Cord.
                  Nah man, it can't be. Look:

Originally posted by On a Map of Swirling Cord
                  I earned my minor in English in '06
                  When I was earning my degree in english ( i am eating chips with my left hand)
                  With respect to my writing, I minored in English
                  I have a minor in English and I would love to write in Palatino Linotype but with all the tantrums, I made a personal sacrifice.
                  Compare:

I'm (obviously) not an English major

Actually, he might still be a minor. Only one way to find out: x_d, which hand do you eat your chips with?

Comment

right hand... lol.

and im not an anything minor yet. gotta get there first. senior year's a bitch.

Comment

debaser and I are not one in the same. you a fan of the pixies, man? i'm more of a frank black guy, myself.

Comment

yeah I used to love them, hes in the fall of troy now right?

Comment

Originally posted by fearful_syzygy

Actually, he might still be a minor. Only one way to find out: x_d, which hand do you eat your chips with?
                          Depends on which personality's switched on today, I say.

Comment

i dunno, outta the loop on the music scene. to dispell any more wondering over whether this guy (who also has great taste in thumbnails, where'd you find that ?) I only log on here at work, later at night and not on the weekends when I am off work. it's always been that way, detectives.

Comment

Originally posted by fearful_syzygy
                              Nah man, it can't be. Look: (minor quotes)
                              I was looking for those the other day, wanted to make a sarcastic comment about how if he can go on and on about his minor in English if that meant I could start bragging about my Applied Sciences In Automobile and Diesel Technology degree now...
                              Last edited by heartbreak; 12-08-2008, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X