X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm growing wings.

Just this past month my shoulders have been aching unbearably. They have been feeling rather diminished and bony. Today in the sunlight my arm hair looked white and quite feathery. I know I need to attempt flight soon so as not to waste the opportunity! I am a bit unsure what height to start off from.
    Any suggestions?

The trick to flying is not so much the height you jump from but by being so distracted you miss hitting the ground.

Comment

Got a girl-folk on you? Be sure to show her a good boeing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreak
        The trick to flying is not so much the height you jump from but by being so distracted you miss hitting the ground.
        No no no.. First getting a running start at a fence, then jump and flap, if you hit the fence, repeat and try again.*

*Please stop after the Concussion.

P.S. What does this have to do anything with this book Mr. Icarus?

Comment

Throw yourself to the ground and miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
            Throw yourself to the ground and miss.
            Do you even read the threads you post in?

Originally posted by heartbreak

Comment

Oh yeah. Heh, Douglas Adams rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimist
                Oh yeah. Heh, Douglas Adams rules.
                Yes. Yes he does.

Comment

I concur.

Comment

I'm lost

Comment

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Short_Fuse

P.S. What does this have to do anything with this book Mr. Icarus?
                        I am not a Mr. nor does this phenomena involve wax. It is quite spontaneous.

Douglas Adams apparently stated that he liked to watch deadlines fly by. Are you referencing this?

To be honest, this was all a social experiment of mine. It would seem that forum posters are more likely to answer a question that appears histrionic or facetious as opposed to an analytical one. I don't know how consistent that would be for this website, but the 'yahoo answers' crowd are infallibly predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by julystana

Douglas Adams apparently stated that he liked to watch deadlines fly by. Are you referencing this?
                          No.

Comment

Originally posted by julystana

To be honest, this was all a social experiment of mine. It would seem that forum posters are more likely to answer a question that appears histrionic or facetious as opposed to an analytical one. I don't know how consistent that would be for this website, but the 'yahoo answers' crowd are infallibly predictable.
                            Patience will be rewarded. I feel that this forum has helped me to gain insight that I would not have had on my own.

Your input is quite welcomed. Having read HoL I had lots of questions and, if there is a book that I have read in which I want to read other perspectives, it's this one.

Comment

Working...
                            X