X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Johnny

Hey, anyone out there familiar with JtHM(Johnny the Homicidal Maniac). [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Another Johnny

Uh, what are you talking about?

Comment

Another Johnny

JtHM is a graphic novel. If someone looks hard enough a person can find parrallels between the most diametrically opposed items. JtHM and HoL have many similarities. Beginning with Johnny. Others include a that is much larger than it seems, twisted humour, a dark sucking void, great enigmatic characters and art, etc... The author is Jhonen Vasquez. He's also the creator of Invader Zim. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Another Johnny

yes, i certainly know of JtHM - i'm a huge fan. i don't see any similarities between the two johnnys though. could you share your ideas?

(wooo - my first post. i feel happy. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

Comment

JtHM on WIKI

i stumbled on this thread, checked it out clicked on wiki:
          read this: (saw the cover, can't post links)

The cover of the trade paperback features the logo "Z?", meaning "question sleep".

Johnny "Nny" C
          The series focuses on Johnny C., a deranged killer who elaborately slaughters anyone who irritates him. He drains his victims of blood to paint over a wall in his to prevent a monster from escaping.

Johnny lives in a decrepit, single-story with the street address 777.[9] The has an extensive labyrinth of tunnels underneath.[12] Johnny uses the subterranean rooms as dungeons and torture chambers,[21] as well as a storage place for corpses,[15] though he also buries the remains of his victims.[11] The tunnels also provide him with a network to various locations, such as his neighbor Squee's residence.[15] Johnny perceives the layout of the as constantly changing, though he does not state if this shifting is the result of the supernatural forces at work within the or his own psychosis.[26] Johnny states that he found the and moved in some time ago.

Comment

Working...
          X