No announcement yet.

046665-081512

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as MZD's origin is concerned. I have read that his father was from Warsaw, Poland and was taken to one of the Nazi concentration camps after the Warsaw Uprising. Whether or not he was Jewish, I do not know for sure. It is possible.

Comment

I had a look at the thread Succoth :
      on page 18 there is mention of the being on the corner of succoth and ash tree lane...
      Succoth is a word beginning with 15th letter in the Hebrew Alphabet, and the feast asks any Jew to LEAVE one's and live in a hut, from Tishri 15 to Tishri 21 (the first month of the new year).
      I looked in a dictionary for ashtree in Hebrew and that's
      MYLH, which reads mela.
      MYLH, read milla, means "word".
      MYLH, read mila, means "circumcision".
      I'll give the word in Hebrew letters if necessary (but people knowing Hebrew will not need that).
      Last edited by blogruz; 02-23-2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

ars magna

The other day, not thinking at all of HOL, it suddenly came to my mind that DARREN was the anagram of ERRAND.
        I know HOL essentially by its French translation, where Johnny TRUANT became Johnny ERRAND, and I didn't notice that when I found the same number 46665 in DARREN Aronofsky's Pi, as well as in document 046665 given by this ERRAND (in my French edition).
        Actually there is good reason why TRUANT couldn't be kept as any French reader seeing this word would think of TRUAND, French for hoodlum.
        ERRANT (wanderer) is near TRUANT, and maybe the translator made a private joke ERRANT/ERRAND, thinking of TRUANT/TRUAND.

Comment

An errand is something a courier might be asked to do...

Comment

In fact, a courier running an errand could be truant in that job.

Comment

Chef = 3-8-5-6

I just learnt a possible origin of the French expression "22!" meaning "Beware!"
              It was used by workers to tell the chief was coming, because chief is in French
              CHEF = 3-8-5-6
              MZD lived in France and might have learnt that.

Originally posted by blogruz View Post
              I have something better for "Chiffre 389506" (note 75):
              3-8-9-5-6 = CHIEF
              all letters are in CHIFFRE, which means both 'digit' and 'code' (cypher) in French (.fr!)
              the etymology is arabic ZIFR, meaning 'zero', maybe the additional 0

Comment

About the number 46665 presence in the same conditions in HOL and Pi by Darren Aronofsky, I just learnt that 'pi' means '' in ancient Egyptian.
                Another puzzling thing is that the Exodus started from Pi-Ramesses, 'the of the son of Ra', and the next step towards Canaan was Succoth (there's already a thread Succoth).

Comment

Searching 46665 on the forums, I found someone on the French one enquired about its domain name in 2003, and found
                  Registrant:
                  MZD (OFLEAVES-DOM)
                  P.O. Box 46665
                  LA, CA 90046
                  US
                  I don't know if in the USA one can choose his P.O. Box number, anyhow either it shows the number is important for MZD, either it is a big co-incidence.

Comment

It took me almost 10 years, but now I know that MZD could not choose the exact number 46665 of his PO Box in Sep 1999. He sure could have chosen 665 among several free numbers the PO 90046 of West Hollywood could offer, but 46- was the obliged prefix.
                    So it's obvious that MZD chose the number of his PO Box for the document # 46665 (2 letter envelopes), and that he probably didn't know about the 46665 in Aronofsky's movie.
                    So the incredible coincidence seems to be proved: in the 2 only works I know of, ending with a number that is a riddle hiding the title of the work, the previous number is 46665 !!!
                    I work on a bigger text about this, I'll let know when it's ready.

Comment

Here is the text I was talking about in the previous message
                      http://quaternity4.blogspot.fr/2016/03/46665.html

Comment

Working...
                      X