Johnny's mom greek?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny's mom greek?

Oka! yes i have finally gotten on to this site! okay now youcan yell at me if you want but if someone hasnt already menchioned this(even though it might have nothing to do with the story) it sounds like Johnny's mother is greek. or maybe she is just crazy(er). oh well. please answer.

Why do you think she is Greek?

Comment

because she is always refering to greeks/ be it mythology. and in one of the chapters she capitalized the word gods, meaning more than one. it was the letter that she placed a curse on the guy, cursing out greek mythology characters.

Comment

That proves absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by marsjams13
          That proves absolutely nothing.

Is that the only reason?

I reference Greek gods sometimes, but I am not Greek.

Also, if she was Greek, why would that matter?

Comment

If I refer to geek things, does it make me a geek?

Comment

Originally posted by poco locomotive
              If I refer to geek things, does it make me a geek?
              You are a geek no matter what you refer to.

Comment

Shit, that means I'm American!

Comment

Originally posted by sutrix
                  Shit, that means I'm American!
                  That's certainly nothing to brag about!

Comment

wow i guess that makes me a Weasil!(or at least a ferret) but any way, the point I was trying to reach was that whenever Johnny's mother wrote the word God, she didnt capitalize it, then when she wrote the word gods, she did. and from hearing her mention greek characters i just assumed she was greek, or in the very least does not beleive in Christ

Comment

Originally posted by USWeasilgirl2
                      . . . and from hearing her mention greek characters i just assumed she was greek, or in the very least does not beleive in Christ
                      So are you saying that people from Greece are atheists? Do you seriously think that people in modern Greece worship Zeus et. al., and that Greeks (ancient or otherwise) possess the only polytheistic belief system that would worship multiple gods?

I don't mean to be rude, I really just can't follow your point.

Comment

wow i guess that makes me a Weasil!(or at least a ferret) but any way, the point I was trying to reach was that whenever Johnny's mother wrote the word God, she didnt capitalize it, then when she wrote the word gods, she did. and from hearing her mention greek characters i just assumed she was greek, or in the very least does not beleive in Christ
                        I guess it does make you a weasil[sic] or at least a ferret.
                        and guess what... I almost never capitalize god or Gods and I believe in god and Jesus when it's convenient for me, like when I've done something really really bad and want to be forgiven. It's very convenient.
                        uh-oh!...looks like maybe now I am God or at least Jesus! oh dear....

Comment

no that isnt what i am saying at all. i am just saying that johnny's mother might be atheist. not all greek people. hell for all i know she could just be a big fan of greek mythology. nothing against greeks, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

in the very least does not beleive in Christ
                            At least spell it right... it helps to remember:

Originally posted by Grammar Gavin
                            There is always a LIE in beLIEf!

Comment

ahhhhh im sorry! okay from now on here is a good thing to know about me... i am very bad at spelling! so please bear with me. i am trying to fix it. but anyway like i said before, i just noticed this while reading, i dont know if has to do with the story or not. sorry you may smack me with a spiked plank if you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X