X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red edition

anyone know where i can purchase the red edition? i can't find anything on it except on the mzd.poe.st site....

red edition

I have been looking for more copies of the blue-letter edition for Christmas gifts, and my local Barnes & Noble is only stocked with the red-letter edition.

I talked to an employee there, and he said that even if they were to order the book, the distributors ramdomly send out the different versions, so there is no guarantee on which edition they receive.

My best advice is to keep checking other bookstores, or buy it special via eBay, or some other source.

[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: ThomasJ ]

Comment

red edition

very intresting. thanks. the well trained staff at my local barnes and nobles knew nothing about it. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] thanks again.

Comment

red edition

The employee that I originally asked seemed on the verge of giving me some useless answer, as well, when another employee came over and offered his help. This second employee seemed to know about the book, or perhaps had even read it himself.

Of course, there's always the possibility that he was just blowing smoke up my ass to get me to go away. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas.

[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: ThomasJ ]

[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: ThomasJ ]

Comment

red edition

All the Borders I've checked still only have the blue edition, which saddens me. While I, poor college student that I am, can't afford another copy (though I will mortgage my soul to get the full color edition when it comes out), I'm very interested to see how different the red edition looks.

Sorry for my long hiatus, by the way, people, Dad got married and lots of family tensions.

Kimba

Comment

red edition

If you click the link to the autographed hardcover on http://mzd.poe.st/bib.html you can purchase a red edition, I've gotten one and several others have gotten theirs through that link...

As for differences, the color red where intended and gray , with a big mzd autograph on a new blank page near the front and a red dot on the front are about all i've seen in mine...

-jt http://mzd.poe.st

Comment

Working...
            X