X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 709 anyone?

Hello people. I am pretty new here and I'm not quite sure whether this topic has been discussed yet, but i don't quite understand what the last page of the book is supposed to mean. I have tried taking out the individual letters listed on the top from the bottom sentences, but it doesnt really add up to anything. And also, when turned upside-down, the text resembles a tree.

can anyone explain to me what this page means? or if this topic has been discussed yet, can u guys send me a link to it or something?

thanx a lot

~Jesska

Ego Killer? Heh. You're not new. You're just baiting.

Comment

Re: Page 709 anyone?

Originally posted by Ego Ki11er
      can u guys send me a link to it or something?
      u shood check out the linkz in my signature.

Comment

oh! thanks for that.

Comment

Oh, and Jess, if you really want to make my day, you should change your sig so that it says 'gaudeam' and not 'guadeam'.

Comment

holy monkey! lol, you're right, i'm sorry, I made it in a hurry. haha, i'm not fluent in latin or anything, but i hope to study it later on in college sometime (if they even offer a class). but yeah, thanx for the correction!

Comment

If you really want to make all of our days, you'd take the extra time to type "thanks" instead of "thanx" or "you" instead of "u." Are a few extra letters that much to ask?

Comment

I'm sorry, I guess i've just gotten used to typing like that, trying to abbreviate words that aren't supposed to be abbreviated, haha. I'll proofread my posts from now on so I don't look too new, kay? lol, and thanks for bringing it up too, it's a bad habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crawling Chaos
                  If you really want to make all of our days...
                  So vastly superior a life form I am to you, that for me to even try to explain quite how superior I am would itself be something you could not comprehend. Suffice to say that if somehow you were to live for a thousand years, and spend every waking moment on th art of being amazin', you would still not be close enough to have the right to speak on my behalf.

So don't do it again.

Originally posted by The Crawling Chaos
                  ...you'd take the extra time to type "thanks" instead of "thanx" or "you" instead of "u." Are a few extra letters that much to ask?
                  Not only do you have no right whatsoever to speak on my behalf, you have little more right to tell another new member (you being very new yourself) how they should or should not type.

You need to get back in line and learn some manners yourself, newbie.

Comment

Working...
                  X