Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

Back

i live in damn sc right down the road basically...maybe one day ill come hang with ya if you like...

by the way...i got a hair cut today...its about a half inch long now...i feel as though ive lost something in this deal...

Comment

Back

quote:
      Originally posted by Statix:
      i live in damn sc right down the road basically...maybe one day ill come hang with ya if you like...

by the way...i got a hair cut today...its about a half inch long now...i feel as though ive lost something in this deal...

Why not, I know a guy you'd get along splendidly with. He actually looks like you (in the one photo that I saw). You would, of course, need to bring five dollars.

Comment

Back

id need more than five bucks...if its for what i think it is...and yes im thinking about getting fucked up...

Comment

Back

Comment

Back

i'll bet...but if five bucks will only get me day or a few hours...wed have to do it again...lol...i like getting fucked up...

Comment

Back

If you were really a fan you would have gotten your hair cut to half that length.

Comment

Back

Welcome back, 1exist.

And: UNCG is a nice school. I have some acquaintances who teach in the English department there, and they are top-notch scholars. Best of luck to you there.

Comment

Back

1exist, welcome back [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Are you still doing that creative writing course then? And good luck, by the way.

Comment

Back

quote:
                    Originally posted by Ra-ra:
                    1exist, welcome back [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Are you still doing that creative writing course then? And good luck, by the way.

Creative writing and film. I'm trying to go doubles.

And JohnB, it's great to hear someone on here has heard of my school. I considered Chapel Hill, but decided it wasn't right for what I wanted to do. Plus, it was more money. Plus, I have more friends at UNCG. Plus, I figured it would be more of the same Honors/AP mentality that was at my high school.

Comment

Re: Back

Originally posted by 1exist
                      ? I'd still like to--eventually--meet a fellow poster.

[ May 01, 2004: Message edited by: 1exist ]

Fatwoul called to my attention that there are an unusually large number of Texas members...we should have a Texas get-together someday.

Comment

Working...
                      X