X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marks in the floor.

Hi, like I said, Im new here, and dont know if this has been covered before, but do we ever find out what the marks in the floor next to Zampano are? As if you look at the back of the book they seem to be made by some kind of surgical tool. (oh, please also excuse spelling [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img])

Marks in the floor.

Zampano's death
    Zampano's Floor

Comment

Marks in the floor.

Thank you very much [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Marks in the floor.

quote:
        Originally posted by Stuart heading:
        Marks in the floor

is he hiding there for some reason, or has his body been stashed there by the mob?

Comment

Marks in the floor.

*screams as hot chocolate spurts all over his pants*

That was funny. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Marks in the floor.

When reading HoL the first time around, I didn't think anything of the marks on the ground. Now, going back, I think I might know what would have caused those marks. I don't want to give away any "vital" information on the end, if you havn't read through once. But I do believe it has something to do with the mental state of the reader (e.i. Zampano) and what the Navidson Record has to deal with him. If interested in talking further, my e-mail is MCJordan86@yahoo.com.

Comment

Marks in the floor.

just go ahead and explain it. people should(since they are regularly told) that if they haven't read through the book, it is a bad idea to read the board. hopefully, everyone who might read this has finished the book. thats the idea, and it works for us.

Comment

Marks in the floor.

Yeah! Please tell [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Marks in the floor.

Well. Throughtout the book, there is alot of talk about a so called "monster" (check out Tom's entries, and whatnot). In the end of the "Navidson Record" the ends up consumming all that ventured into it. Bewith me, if you continue on with the whole Monster theory, you could transfer the to be a monster. However it could not just "leap from the book" so it must be the monster in the mind. That would somewhat explain the marks on the ground, seeing as you believe it was actually Zampano who made the marks, or the monster from the book.

Just something I thought at 3 in the morning.

Comment

Marks in the floor.

I think it was the creature in the dark.

Comment

Marks in the floor.

and yes, very good malakite

Comment

Marks in the floor.

Okay, I assume this is on the hard back edition... anyone care to perhaps scan this image?

Comment

Marks in the floor.

I have the regular paperback edition. Is there actual hard evidence that these other editions exist? Or do we just believe it cause MZD tells you so? If they really do exist, how can I get a copy?

Comment

Marks in the floor.

quote:
                            Originally posted by Meg Jordan:
                            I have the regular paperback edition. Is there actual hard evidence that these other editions exist? Or do we just believe it cause MZD tells you so? If they really do exist, how can I get a copy?

Here you go.

By the way, this seems like as good a time as any to helpfully remind new arrivals to these shores of the List of Useful Threads link that appears in my signature as well as those of some other members.

Comment

Marks in the floor.

there are other editions...i havent seen the full color issue described on the book but i have seen the others...in book shops or ebay...

Comment

Working...
                              X