Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little heads up to the rest of you...

Hmm...

Bor the Slob: The four posts in a row with no replies. All from the name 'R' . My name is Rob, there are four posts from R. Use common sense.
    Bor the Slob: Durr
    Bor the Slob: I haven't posted anything useful yet
    Bor the Slob: I fforget what my name was along time ago
    Bor the Slob: i was the one that filled up the forum with a whole page of posts that topics were .'s
    Fatwoul: are you going to flood the site again?
    Bor the Slob: Yes
    Fatwoul: with pointless threads that nobody reads?
    Fatwoul: soon?
    Fatwoul: go for it
    Bor the Slob: this time it's not going to stop
    Bor the Slob: I wrote a script that will do it for me
    Fatwoul: knock yourself out [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] You will get your IP blocked pretty quickly
    Bor the Slob: I will be famous

Just a little heads up to the rest of you...

why do i get this overwhelming feeling this is the kind of person who spends most of his time talking about crap that makes no sense and masterbating hopelessly...i mean come on...i take a day off to go get my hair cut and dyed and a new asshole comes on...why does this always happen...i feel as though this board is being overrun by relentless shitheads and no name posers looking to make a quick name for themselfs by posting random bullshit and getting blocked and pride themselves on being able to come back...stupidity...

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Statix:
      ...why does this always happen...stupidity...

Because it's a message board. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]Happens everywhere. I do agree that it is stupid...

Comment

but im a smoker...and shit like this doesnt happen to smokers lol...

anyway...i think there should be moderators that are neautral in opinion but ban spammers...frankly its stupid...ask earlier stated..but still why would someone do something so retarded...i mean damn you should have to pass a commen sense test to get the internet...seriously...and if you do stupid shit like that there should be a team like the ATF that shoots you lol

Comment

Aren't there any moderators for this board? I thought there was a name listed on the main page. Why isn't he/she doing his/her job and moderating? You're right - nothing justifies stupidity. If he's going to be annoying, can't the things he say at least be related/on-topic? [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

there is a mod but he also doenst partisipate frequently until it comes to utter disruption and full out illegal (BoneMaster3000) he doesnt get involved...dunno why...but still i guess its all good...we'll just have a field day with this one as well as the rest...

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Statix:
              there is a mod but he also doenst partisipate frequently until it comes to utter disruption and full out illegal (BoneMaster3000) he doesnt get involved...dunno why...but still i guess its all good...we'll just have a field day with this one as well as the rest...

I don't get involved unless there is a crisis, as stated. I will not pretend to bear the depth of you lot. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i feel this urge to post a reply to the one we call god on the forum...all hail the evil defeator...bonemaster and r banisher...

Comment

Working...
                X