X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KICK ASS!

Evening. Im pretty cained... and Im listening to 'Walk the walk' by Poe... it is SO good. I know you all couldn't care less, but I am in a band, and we are going into the studio in May. Im SO excited, because I really think we have talent... and I have a feeling we will make it. We'r called the Star Rats (spell it backwards, I do know the name for a word like that, but I have completely forgotten) so we think its cool.
    Oh, sorry, this message is awefully long. Ah well, I love the book, and for all the slating I get, it is amazing to finally meet people who have gone through the same thing as me. I try to tell people about HoL, but their faces cloud over, and you can see they dont care.

When will people understand? Ah well. It will still always be my favorite book. Actually, is it anyone else's? I mean, from EVERYTHING you have read, what would you say was the BEST.

Sorry for the long post. Fatwoul, I look forward to your replies.

(oh, and please make it something more witty then my lack of basic english skills. I think we establised a long time ago I spell worse then a three year old [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Night all. wow... one one edit... I must be getting better [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ March 02, 2004: Message edited by: Stuart heading ]

KICK ASS!

thats not a long post. and it's called a palindrome.

go hang a salami, i'm a lasagna hog.

... and i am a snake head eating the head on the opposite side..... I PALINDROME I!

stuff about your band: should go on the links board. though i bet most people wouldn't complain if it were on the poe board.

Comment

KICK ASS!

Thanks man [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] And Palindrome... I knew that!! Should have remembered really [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

KICK ASS!

though i bet people will complain if personal band stuff stays here very lonng...

call it a 'friendly' warning.

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X