X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys tell the truth... do you do this

i'm a 100% heterosexual man. about 5 months into my last (still going) relationship my girlfriend started to touch and lick my asshole (I wanted her to do it, but she somehow did it by herself). the reason i bring this up is because at the beggining of the book Johnny has a 3-some w/ 2 girls after they do some Coke. What happend was, deep down I knew that I really liked what my girl was doing but I always felt so fucking guilty and gay. Recently my friend gave me 4 grams for my B-Day (trust me i'm not a drug addict) and i did it w/ my girlfriend. one thing let to another and she fucked me in my asshole w/ a 6" thick dildo. i loved it. for the first time in my life i was accually dominated; i was fucked, instead of fucking somebody. i have been thinking about that since and today i went out and bought some Coke for me and my girlfriend. we did it just as i expected it. now, after, i think, i'm obsessed w/ it. when she does it, it feels like i'm having continuous orgasm for like 20 minutes. my questions are

1. any guys ... do you do/experience the same thing

2. girls... have you ever done it to your boyfriend.. did he ask... do you think it's digusthing.. do you like it

3. do you think Johnny was into this..

i'm not gay

guys tell the truth... do you do this

quote:
    Originally posted by etruscan:
    i'm a 100% heterosexual man. about 5 months into my last (still going) relationship my girlfriend started to touch and lick my asshole (I wanted her to do it, but she somehow did it by herself). the reason i bring this up is because at the beggining of the book Johnny has a 3-some w/ 2 girls after they do some Coke. What happend was, deep down I knew that I really liked what my girl was doing but I always felt so fucking guilty and gay. Recently my friend gave me 4 grams for my B-Day (trust me i'm not a drug addict) and i did it w/ my girlfriend. one thing let to another and she fucked me in my asshole w/ a 6" thick dildo. i loved it. for the first time in my life i was accually dominated; i was fucked, instead of fucking somebody. i have been thinking about that since and today i went out and bought some Coke for me and my girlfriend. we did it just as i expected it. now, after, i think, i'm obsessed w/ it. when she does it, it feels like i'm having continuous orgasm for like 20 minutes. my questions are

1. any guys ... do you do/experience the same thing

2. girls... have you ever done it to your boyfriend.. did he ask... do you think it's digusthing.. do you like it

3. do you think Johnny was into this..

i'm not gay

1) I'll assume the general reader here does not want to know.

3) Yes, Johnny recounts an instance of this very thing.

I've heard here and there that such activity stimulates the prostate and thus increases pleasure, and that heterosexuals can enjoy it as much as homosexuals (not that I would know! hahaha).

Comment

quote:
      i'm a 100% heterosexual man...trust me i'm not a drug addict...i'm not gay

The fellow doth protest too much, methinks.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by fearful_syzygy:

The fellow doth protest too much, methinks.

Ah, but there is a reason. He must be clear about the unseemly conclusions we may draw from the rest of his post.

Bake one cake you're not a baker. Paint one painting you're not a painter. A little butt fun a butt pirate does not make.

Comment

My advice? Lay off the coke. If I remember right four grams is quite a bit even between two people. And it can zap your brain, make you do crazy shit.

Comment

quote:
            ...about 5 months into my last (still going) relationship my girlfriend started to touch and lick my asshole (I wanted her to do it, but she somehow did it by herself)...

Was this behind closed doors, or even when you are out*? At the supermarket, etc?

*By your being "out" I was not referring to your latent homosexuality, which of course does not exist. No. Definitely not. No sirree. Not on your life. Nope. No way.

Comment

to be perfectly honest with you here...the anus does contain the second highest concentration of nerve endings in the body, so its perfectly understandable that it would feel good...

but its also quite likely just the absurd amounts of coke your doing, which hightens your receptions to physical touch, but will also make you a stool donkey in a few days.

be careful you do not become addicted

Comment

Fellows, let's be nice about this. The poor guy was just looking for some support about his new hobby. It's unfair to run the homosexual side of it into the ground.

Besides, everyone has their sick pleasures. We should be grateful he likes to be anally dominated instead of having sex with dead people or something crazy like that.

[ December 14, 2003: Message edited by: RainingLight ]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by RainingLight:

Besides, everyone has their sick pleasures. We should be grateful he likes to be anally dominated instead of having sex with dead people or something crazy like that.

[ December 14, 2003: Message edited by: RainingLight ]

You mean sex with dead people isn't normal? That's not what the morgue lady says when she takes my bribes.

Comment

Now, was that really necessary?

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by RainingLight:
                      Now, was that really necessary?

No, in my experience you don't really need a bribe at all.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by lazysmurf:
                        to be perfectly honest with you here...the anus does contain the second highest concentration of nerve endings in the body, so its perfectly understandable that it would feel good...

It worked for Seann William Scott in Road Trip, after all.

Comment

Etruscan: you are obviously gay. So is Johnny, also quite obviously. Makes me wonder about Mr. Mark as well.

Seems to me like he's got weird infatuations and probably insurmountable psychological issues related to his mother/Mommy/Pelfina (p.358! as vagina...) and his father/Zampano-Navidson, and quite possibly his hot sister.

But really, I'm not here to start fights.
                          Mostly I'm just here to read.

I took a supposedly 'super-accurate' Myers-Briggs personality test and tested zero for extraversion. My worldly observations need to be dragged from me. I have a journal that's half a million words that no one's ever read a word of except me.

I've carefully written at least 20 things for the HoL Forum that I've never even posted. That's how carefully I can hold my tongue. But I'm waiting for Danielewski, like some Wait for Godot.

Oh, and lay off the fucking coke, 'everyone' - for Chrissakes. And be careful putting things up your ass.

Comment

Good God (sorry Lord for the blasphemy), this message board has been totaled. I would expect these kind of threads at a Bret Easton Ellis message board but not here. No sir.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by ass_shaped_smile:
                              I would expect these kind of threads at a Bret Easton Ellis message board but not here. No sir.

please tell me thats sarcasm...

Comment

Working...
                              X