Once Upon a Time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time...

So I guess you'll be going now. After all, you seem to have SO MUCH else you can be doing with your time besides getting fooled by the one person you were trying to screw over. Your brain obviously has so much more use for this world of ours, that you can't seem to maintain your dignity and call it quits. You are so unique, and so very clever! Do your friends miss out on your dry humor alot? Because really, you are very, very clever. You're clever like an idiot would be clever. So very, very clever.

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
    Originally posted by ass_shaped_smile:
    So I guess you'll be going now.

You're still here....

[ January 07, 2004: Message edited by: Themnoria ]

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
      Originally posted by Cantor Crosland:
      ...desperate...

Whose profile were you telling people to look at? Mine or alanjoseph's? [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
        Originally posted by Themnoria:

You're still here....

[ January 07, 2004: Message edited by: Themnoria ]

Only because I'm madly in love with your sauce.

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
          [QB]

Oh Gosh, ASS, don't make me tell you who you really are... QB]

As opposed to a pedophile that loves to post links to illegal sites that promote child abuse. I don't think you have the capacity to tell me who I really am you sick, delusioned bitch.

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

its like our own internet soap oprea...all we need now is an interatial love and a cheating boyfriend and we're set...

but seriously people...after such an idiotic part before why would you want to come back...i mean ive never had an arguement with anyone on here out of pure spite...how could people that come and go periodically have them when ive been her over half a year...staggers the imagionation...

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
              Originally posted by Statix:
              ...how could people that come and go periodically have them when ive been her over half a year...

You hear that, Statix? It's the clatter of shopping trolley wheels on the cobbles. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
                ...You are not in the same league g, not in the same league at ALL.

Neither are you.

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

neither am i...wait that was a cut down...well shit...back to the smart ass board...

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

Once upon a time there was a member called kit. She didn't stay very long, but she became friends with Bonemaster3000. So, Bonemaster3000 started talking to kit on AIM, because he wanted to recruit stooges.

Fatwoul talked to kit on AIM too, and found out that Bonemaster planned to return.

After a very short while, fatwoul realised that the best way to find out Bonemaster's disguise was to let Bonemaster tell him. So fatwoul put on a disguise too. He dressed up as Luxor Survivor, and posted something. Then he dressed up as fatwoul again, and was mean to Luxor Survivor.

Then, he finally managed to get in contact with Bonemaster. Bonemaster told Luxor Survivor secrets:

quote:
                    Email:
                    Sent: 07 January 2004 19:05:18
                    To: luxorsurvivor@hotmail.com
                    Subject: of Leaves

Hey. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was pretty busy and it slipped my mind. But I'm back on now, there is a private msg in your luxor survivor box on the forum.
                    I guess I'll see you in there....

quote:
                    Private Message to Luxor Survivor from Cantor Crosland:
                    Topic: Hi

posted January 07, 2004 11:00 AM

Hi, don't tell anyone but I was Bonemaster3000. And I'm back on HOL as Cantor Crosland, and fully welcome your return. I think I even said I would e-mail you in a month, but things being how they are, I kinda forgot. But I'm back now, and I loved the novel too, and I don't fall for any of those aggressive bastards spiel.
                    Totally hit me back when you get this, I am ready to hear anything you have to say about the novel, or tell you my thoughts, or whatever. Peace out...x

And they all lived happily ever after.

That's another game to me, I think.

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

thats right cantor you tell hi m!

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

Wow, I avoid the message board like an old shoe for 2 1/2 months and I come back to find a neat bit of intrigue! Cool stuff, fatwoul. <>

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
                          ...It really was so clever that I can't feel angry...

Oh do try.

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

quote:
                            Originally posted by ass_shaped_smile:

Only because I'm madly in love with your sauce.

Tell me something I don't know. Well, no, on the other hand, don't.

Comment

Once Upon a Time...

well after hearing crass saying sauce in my mind twice...i feel that will give me nightmares in itself...so in respectful habits i must boogy down...*gets down* now onto a more personal note...carolina won against st louis...okay okay im stalling...oh yes..now im clinicly insane..crass and his sauce...being mansauce...have driven me over the edge...now i shall become a world famous painter like everyone else who can hold a paintbrush between thier asscheeks and make millions on the outcome...now if i only knew some ass clenching techniqes...wheres bonemaster when you need him...

Comment

Working...
                              X