Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Sigh*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *Sigh*

    Well, seems as if Bonemaster got back in, he had a different IP address, now that one is banned too. Please keep an eye on things, if he returns etc. and just PM me if you would. I have pruned all posts of "Cantor Crosland" so they are all gone. We just don't need that stupid shit here. What I wouldn't give to meet this guy in person...

  • #2
    *Sigh*

    quote:
    Originally posted by nikhsub11:
    I am god here.


    Well thank god for that, then!

    Comment


    • #3
      *Sigh*

      quote:
      Originally posted by nikhsub11:
      ...What I wouldn't give to meet this guy in person...


      Heh. I think based on his mental state, you ought to be thanking your stars he is a whole ocean away!

      ...From you at least. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

      lol

      Cheers, nik

      Comment


      • #4
        *Sigh*

        Thanks. Much appreciated.

        Comment


        • #5
          *Sigh*

          Nikh I'm sorry to hear that it came to that...I though Cantor was an intriguing poster and he actually asked a perfectly valid question yesterday which I responded to. However, I don't run the board, and I do not participate as often as you and the rest of the folks do....que sera sera, and all that.

          Comment


          • #6
            *Sigh*

            quote:
            Originally posted by agrimorfee:
            Nikh I'm sorry to hear that it came to that...I though Cantor was an intriguing poster and he actually asked a perfectly valid question yesterday which I responded to. However, I don't run the board, and I do not participate as often as you and the rest of the folks do....que sera sera, and all that.

            I don't doubt there is a hint of normalcy with the guy (or woman, who knows)but I just don't have the time to go through all the posts manually...

            Comment


            • #7
              *Sigh*

              bravo...

              Comment


              • #8
                *Sigh*

                Even if he wasn't such a flaming idiot he still deserves to be kicked off because he shouldn't have been posting all of those unrelated post.... very annoying

                Comment


                • #9
                  *Sigh*

                  quote:
                  Originally posted by Aledo:
                  Even if he wasn't such a flaming idiot he still deserves to be kicked off because he shouldn't have been posting all of those unrelated post.... very annoying


                  i cant judge about that...i have posted (along with several others) my fair share of unrelated topics.. but i never just picked a fight with somone on the intranet and i never posted a child porn website on the board...thats just fucked

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    *Sigh*

                    I have to admit, however, that I was faintly amused by the threat of removing my limbs and cooking them in a wok.

                    I think it was the specifying of a particular cooking utensil that I found funny, in a random "my god this guy is crazy" kind of way.

                    During Christmas I had the flu (as you all know - I bitched about it enough) so I couldn't eat any of my Christmas chocolate. I have been making up for that this week, and now I feel ill.

                    So? Cadbury Buttons... [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      *Sigh*

                      Your post were related in that you post in kindness and friendliness to people that want to read your opinion and revel in the fact that there are other people in the world that share interest with them.

                      His post were childish. Plus no one wanted to read them, so they were unrelated. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

                      I'm rambling..... sorry

                      off topic, but it lighten my day, I finaly put a pic up! woot!

                      [ January 08, 2004: Message edited by: Aledo ]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        *Sigh*

                        quote:
                        Originally posted by Aledo:
                        Your post were related in that you post in kindness and friendliness...


                        Don't be fooled by Statix - he is secretly evil. Just one look at those eyes, and you get this cold stabbing pain in your thumb.

                        Kidding, Stax - you's a nice kid. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          *Sigh*

                          quote:
                          Originally posted by fatwoul:


                          Don't be fooled by Statix - he is secretly evil. Just one look at those eyes, and you get this cold stabbing pain in your thumb.

                          Kidding, Stax - you's a nice kid. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]




                          yeah.... I think the ICP cd cover is blowing his innocent presence. that is icp right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            *Sigh*

                            Ok, so apparently CC went crazy. Kind of glad I missed that. I liked the guy when he was normal, but if it was really BM I guess there was no avoiding calamity. I think there must be multiple personalities involved.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              *Sigh*

                              quote:
                              Originally posted by 1exist:
                              ...I liked the guy when he was normal...


                              So what you're saying is that you never liked him. Good for you! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X