X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmares?

I just needed to see if HoL has been invading anybody else's subconscious. I have had two dreams related to the book and would like to hear if anyone shares these experiences.

The first dream was more of a nightmare I had this weekend. I was so disturbed by the dream, I had to force myself to forget about it. But I recall being deathly afraid of my friends closet when I awoke.

The second one featured the "Minotaur" from Johnny's Dream, and only for a few brief moments. It wasn't so much scary as part of a tapestry of bizzare events.

Nightmares?

quote:
    Originally posted by Yakhater:
    I just needed to see if HoL has been invading anybody else's subconscious...

Who can say?

Comment

Nightmares?

All right, fine.

I will keep my mouth shut when discussing matters which I have not researched fully on the site.

Comment

Nightmares?

Yakhater (or can I call you Jesse?) I was just reading your profile and it says that one of your interests is suffering. That sounds depressing. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] Are you suffering all the time or is it just a hobby?

Sue

Comment

Nightmares?

quote:
          Originally posted by Yakhater:
          All right, fine.

I will keep my mouth shut when discussing matters which I have not researched fully on the site.

Actually, Fatwoul was facilitating your request by pointing you to precisely the area of inquiry you asked about in your first post. Using the Search function--or, in this case, having a look at recent threads--would have led you to a thread (or three or so, depending on how far back you went) that you would have been more than welcome to contribute to.

Comment

Nightmares?

quote:
            Originally posted by John B.:
            ...Fatwoul was facilitating your request...

Yes, although even I will admit that I am being a little inaccessible in my responses of this nature these days.

I could have just said "here's a thread that might help" or something, but for some reason I have taken to being less clear.

I think that reason is boredom, but nonetheless it is perhaps a little unnecessary.

My apologies, Yakhater, for my lack of clarity. I hope that now you have located the search function you will find it useful. Failing that you can bitch about how crap it is (mentioning no names). [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nightmares?

Yakhater (or can I call you Jesse?) I was just reading your profile and it says that one of your interests is suffering. That sounds depressing. Are you suffering all the time or is it just a hobby?
              Well Susie, or can I call you Suise ( I suppose I can) Yes, one of my hobbies is suffering, but not in a depressing kind of way, more in a "I-have-so-much-work-to-do and-so-little-time-to-do-it-in-and-HoL-makes-me-write-stupid-posts-that-get-people-to-yell-at-me-so-I'll-just-bitch-and- moan-about-it-until-I-feel-better" way. But as you can see other hobbies round out my persona.

And yes, I found the link in "say" thank you very much.

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Yakhater ]

Comment

Nightmares?

Jesse I can completely comprehend your "suffering". Though I must say that I can relate to your other interests much more. But you don't really need to (or seem to) bitch at anybody, the people here are really friendly, fatwoul is just teasing [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ).

Suise

[ November 20, 2003: Message edited by: Susie ]

Comment

Nightmares?

I think men in firefighter uniforms are hot.

Comment

Nightmares?

quote:
                    Originally posted by Susie:
                    ...You should see how funny he looks in a firefighter outfit...

Sexy. The word you were looking for was sexy. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

quote:
                    ...Suise...

But your profile says you are from Canada. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nightmares?

Sexy. The word you were looking for was sexy.
                      Right, rigth. My mistake the word is definetly sexy. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] I thought you were a photographer [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Susie

Comment

Nightmares?

quote:
                        ...I thought you were a photographer...

So did I until recently. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Nightmares?

So did I until recently. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
                          What do you mean? Did you decide to become a full time firefighter? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] As you seem to be aware, the uniform looks good on you. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Susie

Comment

Nightmares?

quote:
                            What do you mean?...

I mean until recently I thought I was a photographer. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Nightmares?

Boy, those inside jokes sure are well-placed. Yes sirree, you couldn't have picked a better place than a public forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X