X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots guide

Im doing a report about HOL at school, and the idiots guide would be insanely helpful.

Yes, i used the search, and the link for the guide doesnt work. Can someone give me a link to it that does?

Thank you.

Idiots guide

Out of idle curiosity what grade are you in? Lately I've really been wishing HoL was out when i was in High School. Especially if it had to be a fairly sizable and well researched and cross referenced paper. Plus... it would mean the teacher would have to read it... Don't be surprised when you have a sub for a few weeks following the date the assignment is due.

Comment

Idiots guide

quote:
      Originally posted by meetmeinthetower:
      Im doing a report about HOL at school, and the idiots guide would be insanely helpful.

Yes, i used the search, and the link for the guide doesnt work. Can someone give me a link to it that does?

Thank you.

The idiots guide is down at the minute, though you could try looking for the cached version on google or something, or, if you're really want to knock it up a notch you could search this board or try the "useful threads" thread. For the latter two options, click on the links in my signature.

Comment

Idiots guide

Ok, thanks for the help guys.

Im a senior in high school, by the way.

Comment

Idiots guide

sweet dude. the senior paper is usually the big one. that oughta choke em for a while. if you use it for your final teacher will have all summer to ponder the meanings (but I... No... It can't be... everything i've ever known...) sorry, i get a hard on for flailing teachers. not all of them. just the bad ones.

Comment

Idiots guide

Yes. The naughty ones that need flailing.
            All

night

long

[img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] .

[ October 05, 2003: Message edited by: The Disgruntled Frenchman ]

Comment

Working...
            X