Effects/Nightmares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effects/Nightmares

fat, i think crass is your alter ego, your other conflicting personality. you just don't know it yet because you can't remember posting as crass... hmmmm, infact, everyone here could just be all one person with a hundred personalities, that would make sense... you are all mzd, fooling me into thinking you're all separate! hmpf, i won't be fooled. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

quote:
      Originally posted by Mort:
      fat, i think crass is your alter ego, your other conflicting personality. you just don't know it yet because you can't remember posting as crass... hmmmm, infact, everyone here could just be all one person with a hundred personalities, that would make sense... you are all mzd, fooling me into thinking you're all separate! hmpf, i won't be fooled. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Everyone posting on here is the same person.

But we aren't MZD.

We are all you. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Crass-I never said D. You were wishing for D.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

quote:
          Originally posted by Mort:

DAMN didnt think she'd find out...now we must turn her into a MZD like us...

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

i feel the fabric of my reality tearing to peices! it's all becoming clear... now if only i could pull an Edward Norton [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Back on topic, i haven't gotten any nightmares from this book--i always seem to have dreams that im having gay sex, though, but no one is gay in the book, right?(although i suspect Lude...) so that can't be it, and dreams about girls arent exactly nightmares.... [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I've had nightmares, but I don't think any of them have been caused by HoL yet. I could be wrong, but they just don't seem to have anything to do with it... you know, people controlling others to kill, that sort of thing. Doesn't mean I won't though, I'm sure, as the book horrifies me. I'll probably be one of those people that it takes a year for the nightmares to truly kick in.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I just got back from vacation so this is all quite new to me...

Welcome Themnoria. Don't mind the weather.

Comment

• Effects/Nightmares

i dont dream much, or at least i dont remember much, except when i'm reading HoL. nothing exciting though, neverending staircases yawn black hallways. it was fun at first but now its getting old.

except last night i had a weird dream, lude was my... boyfriend, i suppose. we got together with an old friend of mine who i havent seen for years, and worked out how to steal cars from high security car parks.

somehow we figured out that if the two lifts in the car park were on certain floors at the same time, none of the cars alarms or security systems would work, and we'd have about a minute or so in which we could open the doors and start the engines... what else happened i dont really know or remember.

it was interesting. lude was quite yummy.

and this thread is amusing [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Effects/Nightmares

i think flaze was gay. but i could be wrong. im not the one having dreams about gay sex.

Comment

• Effects/Nightmares

Lude is male.
                          Lude is a hairdresser.
                          Lude is gay.

Comment

• Effects/Nightmares

he does make a good point.

though, i still think that the name 'flaze' sounds like gay carribean love-slave.

Comment

• Effects/Nightmares

According to dream interpretation books (read as: take this as you will), same sex intercourse (especially when you yourself are not gay) often means you are struggling to come to terms with a part of your personality/identity that is submerged or hidden.

Sex with a friend often means you are excited about sharing a part of yourself with them (non-sexual) or you are growing closer to them.

Sex with someone you dislike often means you need to start moderating your anger or negative feelings toward them; it is growing too intense.

"Often means," I say, because even dream books are quick to point out that sometimes sexual dreams happen just because you have a lack of sexual activity in waking life, and it's your subconscious' way of balancing things out when you ain't gettin' any.

Comment

• Effects/Nightmares

quote:
                                Originally posted by silver474:
                                ...even dream books are quick to point out that sometimes sexual dreams happen just because you have a lack of sexual activity in waking life, and it's your subconscious' way of balancing things out when you ain't gettin' any.

Explain the fact that I never have any sort of dreams apart from just strange ones then. No rutting, just strangeness. [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X