X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effects/Nightmares

Well that hardly matters - when it comes to the tits department, you've already got n00b.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

in your dreams emily dickinsuck.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

In my dreams? Is that supposed to be some kind of put-down?

Sorry, but as I pointed out earlier - you and I are very dissimilar. So with that in mind, I do not dream about feeling a fat man's bitch tits.

But that's OK - I'm not judging you. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Mmm....alright-this is getting old. Crass hates me, I'm okay with that. He thinks I have tiny boobs, okay. He thinks I'm crazy, fine. I have a cheap scanner and all my pictures are hideous, fine. Can we just forget this and get on to HoL? It's just getting funny now.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

i for one am, at this point, completely willing to rally around themn as the boards new hero/martyr/saint if only because i am fairly confident that it will piss crass off. and i love it when crass gets pissed off. he gets that little bit of saliva in the corner of his mouth, and it interferes with his speech so that he comes off sounding like an idiot on par with his favorite president.

crass is a shithead. pay him no mind, themnoria.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I had this dream I was in Jurassic Park 3 and I saw a T-Rex shot between the eyes and die...however I was still scared...

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

quote:
                Originally posted by RockNRoll:
                I had this dream I was in Jurassic Park 3 and I saw a T-Rex shot between the eyes and die...however I was still scared...

remember in the first one, how half the dinosaurs were rubber, but it was really cool? and then, in the other two, they were increasingly CG, and both movies sucked? notice how that always holds true? like star wars? and alien?

fuckin' computers.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

...like star wars, alien,..some of the posts on this board...

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

quote:
                    Originally posted by malakite:
                    i for one am, at this point, completely willing to rally around themn as the boards new hero/martyr/saint if only because i am fairly confident that it will piss crass off. and i love it when crass gets pissed off. he gets that little bit of saliva in the corner of his mouth, and it interferes with his speech so that he comes off sounding like an idiot on par with his favorite president.

crass is a shithead. pay him no mind, themnoria.

What are you talking about? You dont even have to think and you start getting off on a cheap Michael Moore imitation.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I think the point was that crass' favorite president is an IDIOT.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

like your opinion will be taken seriously. ugly, ugly bitch.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

[QUOTE]Originally posted by malakite:
                          [QB]i for one am, at this point, completely willing to rally around themn as the boards new hero/martyr/saint if only because i am fairly confident that it will piss crass off. and i love it when crass gets pissed off.

You were right. It did piss Crass off. Good thinking.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Themnoria-maybe the lack of friends or the fact that you just dont know how to socialize with real people has left you feeling a little self-important. You think that a small amount of attention payed to you warrants a big deal. Youre nothing more than a mosquitoe to me. You piss me off no more than something I would swat of my arm. So give up on this pathetic ego trip of yours. Im smarter, more independent, and better looking than you and shouldnt have to deal with someone so low on themself and on society. Isnt there a noose anywhere in your ?

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

alright...this is getting old...its been two days and i think ive read two post that pertain to Hol or at least senseable disscussion...the bitching and moaning is getting really old...

now to post on topic...i had a dream the other night that the girl i really really like...although i havent said anything to her about it...invited me over to her ...after being chased out of her room by her mom we went into this room filled with toys and shit...i leaned over to kiss her and woke up...weird

EDIT: i know this doesnt have anything to do with HoL but i thought maybe someone could make a little sense of it

[ July 10, 2003: Message edited by: Statix ]

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Now, since when have we had bitching and moaning and irrelevant threads on this board?! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X