Effects/Nightmares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Effects/Nightmares

i have a hard time convincing myself that themnoria is any better or worse than crass.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I suffer from Nightmare Disorder. Sometimes, books, movies or RL situations all mix in during the night. I'm a big horror book/movie buff, so I don't help myself out much in that department.

Dreams I've have directly associated with HoL are walking down the spiral staircase forever, it's dark and cold. I hear the roaring and get impatient, so I swing around the banister and just fall.
      I get lost in "the maze". Sometimes Holloway is chasing me with the gun.
      One of the freakiest is running around the halls and the doors slamming. I hate that sound. I get to doors without knobs.
      The scene where the just goes nuts and the floors and walls cave in. Especially when the floor starts tilting toward the door Tom barricaded. Unlike Retson, I fall in.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I have recently read all of the comments about me. I don't understand why you all hate me so much. I was afraid, I wanted to talk to somebody about the book. Sorry if i'm ugly. I can't help that. I'm sorry I bothered all of you. I'm sorry my website is ugly. I'll get rid of it. I just want a friend. am I stupid? is that it? I like to think I'm intelligent. I like to think that someday I'll be able to make some friends. I am deeply saddened and sorry.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

And to crass- I knew about this board months before I spoke to you. And is your life simply horrible now that you know I am a part of it? Have I ruined the entire board? If i did I'm sorry.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

quote:
            Originally posted by Themnoria:
            ...I don't understand why you all hate me so much...

I don't hate you

but

I was kinda pissed off to visit your website, in the hope of proving crass wrong (again), and discover that it was just a weird site that doesn't do very much.

Don't get rid of your site. Just put other stuff on it.

And try to calm down, too.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

DONT BE FOOLED BY HER! SHE TRIED THE SAME TRICK ON ME THE FIRST TIME I SPOKE TO HER. THIS IS A LIE SHE IS PULLING TO GET INTO EVERYBODIES PANTS. SHE IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT LIKES TO PRETEND HER LIFE IS ALL FUCKED UP TO GET PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO HER BECAUSE SHE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO SAY. SHE TALKS ABOUT RIDICULOUS THINGS LIKE JT'S WARNING COMING TRUE. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. AND YES YOU DID PISS ME OFF COMING TO THIS BOARD! YOURE A WASTE OF OXYGEN AND YOU SHOULD DO WHATEVER IT IS YOU HAVE TO DO TO CONSERVE MY PRECIOUS OXYGEN. FUCK!

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Seems like Crass is the one who needs to calm down. No, my life is not horrible. We all get down sometimes. I'm not trying to annoy any of you. Or get in any pants. I just want to talk about the book. Isn't that why we're all here? I'll try not to cause any trouble. Crass seems to be the only on who thinks I have. I am very sorry for bothering you. Do I really act that crazy?

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Oh my god i think im gonna be sick. if you could just see what she sent me through AIM a few weeks ago then none of you would even consider her existence. she is the type of person that exploits the idea of suicide to gain attention. that is probably just one of her pathetic traits. she literally threatened to commit suicide a few weeks ago unless i apologized to her. that fucked up bitch.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I never threatened you, crass. Why would I threaten you if I don't even know you? What would me doing that do to you?
                    Sure, I am starved for attention. But it seems you were the one egging me on by insulting me. If you were tired of talking to me, why couldn't you just say so? Or blocked me? I'll never IM you again, I promise. You might be a little sensitive and easily angered. I'm not always depressed. You caught me at a bad time on a bad day.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

From what I've seen, this board isn't very welcoming. Why judge someone by a website? I'd say that Crass is a "crasshole" but I don't really know the person.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

I DID TELL YOU TO GO AWAY BUT YOU WOULDNT DO IT! YOU DIDNT TAKE ONE FUCKING HINT! IF YOU WERE HAVING SUCH A BAD DAY THAN WHY DID YOU BOTHER LOOKING UP ZAMPANO IN THE DIRECTORY AND THEN START TALKING TO ME ABOUT JT'S WARNING COMING TRUE FOR YOU? YOURE A FUCKING LIAR.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Gee whiz you're upset! Sorry for ruining your life!

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Just because I was in a bad mood didn't mean I couldn't keep myself busy for a while. And HoL is a huge way I do that.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

Looks to me like someone is protesting a little too much.

I think crass fancies themnoria.

Aaawww.

Comment

Effects/Nightmares

no way, she has tiny tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X