• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interviews

I wish I could read these!
    Flop
    vanbergeijk.com

still interested in a translation?

Hmm.. Are you still interested in a translation of the flopmagazine interview, or has it already been translated by someone else earlier on this board? In case you or anyone else is interested, I can try and translate it more or less... just let me know...

The bergeijk interview is being translated this moment I think by Merouda,, read more if interested in one of the 'Het Kaarten' topics, although I assume you already know this.

Comment

Would love to see translations!

Comment

Originally posted by MicheleVR5
        Would love to see translations!
        Ok. I'll see what I can do.. won't be easy though.. I think reading/writing and talking English isn't that hard.. but actually trying to translate a text well is more difficult.. hard to find the right words and to keep long sentences readable and grammatically correct..

Comment

Translation is indeed quite a task.

valorian666, if you feel like splitting up the article and throwing some of it my way, I would be happy to see what I could do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Merouda
            Translation is indeed quite a task.

valorian666, if you feel like splitting up the article and throwing some of it my way, I would be happy to see what I could do to help.
            Well, that might be a good idea! I'm away for the weekend but when I'm back I'll mail you about it ok?? There is another, quite large, but interesting text from 'De Groene Amsterdammer' which we could translate.. you can find it on http://www.groene.nl/2001/0124/nt_debuut.html .. I guess your English and my Dutch skills should be a good combination :)

I also found a NRC Handelsbald article, on http://www.nrc.nl/cultuur/boeken/991372603465.html , haven't read it yet though.... enough work for us I guess...

Greetings!

Comment

That sounds like a good plan, valorian666.

How about we take this conversation into PM / email when you get back after the weekend, and see what we can come up with?

Comment

Working...
              X