X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a virgin

I can find a connection to HoL in every song of the cd "Haunted" except "Not a virgin". Is it suppose to stand out on it's own, or am I missing something in the lyrics?

I looked at old posts and I used the search function and nothing came up about the song being related to HoL.
    If it is an old topic forgive me. It's my first post.

Try this thread.

Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by fearful_syzygy; 06-12-2007, 02:26 PM.

Comment

As it says in the album, it's connected to the page where the references of Lude's one night stands are. Get the meaning...? Lude's definitely not a virgin....

Comment

Actually, I spent this past weekend going over the passages in the liner notes that "correspond" with the book, and they don't all add up. I think the Lude connection sort of works, but I think "Not a Virgin" actually corresponds more to the Ashley/Johnny story, in which she wants to lose her virginity before she gets married (sorry, I'm at work, no book, so I can't put in the page numbers). I mean, some of the passages do line up with the songs, but there were definitely times when I was frustrated, because like the index in HoL, things just aren't completely accurate.

Comment

Working...
        X