X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Z. Danielewski

am i the only one who thinks MZD is a flippin' genius?? i couldn't even dream of attempting to write a book like HoL. the entire book works in labyrinths, the different layers, how they fit together perfectly, it's a masterpiece. why isn't anyone talking about the author??

Mark Z. Danielewski

I think most of us on this forum respect MZD's skills as a writer and narrative technician. But note where you've posted your comment: in that part of the forum devoteed to discussing Poe's album. Your post might have been better placed elsewhere--like that section devoted to discussing the novel.
    In the of Leaves part of the forum, there are lots of older threads that share information about interviews with the writer and speculate as to what he may or may not be like. Using the Search Function should turn up many of them. Also, click on the URL code in my signature to take you to a list of threads that discuss various aspects of the novel.
    Happy reading. And welcome to the forum.

Comment

absolutley not

Comment

Though not quite as creepy as HoL, Infinite Jest is just as dense and engrossing. If you haven't read it, give it a shot.

Fillyjonk

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalIdea
          PS. My copy of Haunted just came in today. Finally; WOOHOO!
          BA-DA-BA BA ! (daisy)

Comment

Working...
          X