X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit the Man

This isn't a Haunted topic per se, but... um, hey, has anyone listened to those MP3s from Exploration #4? The ones with MZD and Poe reading passages from the book and Poe music in the background... anyway, there's one called Exit the Man which features a french guy reading parts of chapter IX, and there's music playing in the background but, whereas on the other MP3s the background music is featured on Haunted, on this particular track the song doesn't sound at all familiar. And on another track called terrible thought, which is not really much of the song "terrible thought" from haunted but sort of a weird collage of sound bites... anyway, in this track, there's a one or two second clip from the song in the background of Exit the Man, but this time you hear Poe singing, something like "you gotta hang on to me." But my question is, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS SONG IS? I know it's not on Haunted or Hello. Was it maybe a song that was supposed to be on Haunted but got cut? DOES ANYBODY KNOW?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??! ?!?!??!?!??!??!?

Exit the Man

i don't know either, but it sounds cool and if you find out let me know!

Comment

Working...
    X