X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• performance

I was up late one night watching MTV2 out of lack of boredom and not wanting to sleep, and I saw Poe's Hey Pretty Drive by and thought it was a good sonf, all the while wondering who the guy was. Meanwhile, I had a friend who had read of Leaves and had been so captivated by it, that I decided to read it over the summer. So, I have the book,and again, am watching MTV@ where lo and behold they have mini-interview with Poe about her and her brother. Well, obviously I had check this out. So I went to the music store and screened Haunted only to find out how kick ass it was. I was soo pleased to right then and there buy my very own copy that I could take home and counter with the book. But, I digress, I have heard about them "touring," but not gotten any actual info. Could any one help me? [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

performance

Poe and Mark are finishing up a tour with Depeche Mode. You can see their tour dates here.

Comment

performance

Awww!!! I never saw the drive by video..and saw like half the the original video! Grrr..I need MTV2 lol...*is stuck with VH1*...Byt the way according to my lass-than fave chanenl incase anyone cares..

the heavy meatal band, Pantera's very own drummer has released his own cook book, yep, a cook book...it's called "Drumming up an Appetite" *rolls eyes*

Comment

Working...
      X